About North Memorial Health
At North Memorial Health, you're part of an inclusive health family that is rooted in our values of relationships, inventiveness, and accountability. Empathy and care are at the heart of North's culture which is designed to actively support each team member's wellbeing and growth. Our strength lies in our diversity, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we empower customers to achieve their best health.
About this position
This position provides support for non-clinical education and events sytem-wide by coordinating and supporting education in service of team member and leadership development.
What we’ll expect from you
• Supports L & D team educational opportunities such as New Team Member Experience, Emerging Leaders Program, New Leader Orientation, Leadership Development Days, Leadership Summit, or other ad hoc workshops as directed.
• Administer the delivery of both virtual (serving as the producer) and in-person training by creating and sending out training calendar invitations, managing participant enrollment, pre/post work communications, assignments, coordinating meal orders, printing handouts, coordinating equipment procurement and issue resolution/maintenance (computers, projectors, educational equipment, etc.) and other related tasks.
• Manage both the virtual and on-site team member & leader learning experience with next-level customer service by being both a liason and resource to team members, leaders and L &D Consultants.
• In partnership with HR systems, creates and maintains a centralized education calendar/catalogue.
• Super-user for Learning Management System in partnership with HRIS team this would include creation of curricula, courses and sessions, monitoring enrollment, and creating reports.
• Utilizes resources such a MS Forms, Sign-Up Genius, and HealthStream, to create and monitor evaluations.
• Assists in preparing presentations, participant hand-outs, and other learning solutions, documents and media, etc. as needed.
• Support the creation of eLearning modules and other on-demand learning solutions.
• Participates in establishing, monitoring and reporting education metrics.
• Performs trend analysis and performance/process improvement recommendations.
• Maintains updates to the Leadership & Development team intranet pages or shared resources.
• Be the first point of contact for learning and development questions that come through the team member service center team and ServiceNow.
• Serves as backup facilitator as needed.
• Participates in committees as directed.
• Orders and organizes office and educational supplies, materials, and teaching tools. Places orders for replacement or new materials as requested.
• Reviews and prepares departmental invoices for approval using On Demand Accounts Payable (ODAP).
• Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
• The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
• The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
• Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial’s Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer/team member privacy and only accesses customer/team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• Associate's degree required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Demonstrated ability to provide and model Unmatched Customer Service.
• •Must take initiative, be self-motivated and an independent, accountable, dependable performer.
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information clearly and concisely, both in written and oral form, listen actively, in a manner appropriate to the audience.
• Effective planning, organizational and detail-oriented skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and adjust workload accordingly.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office, with demonstrated capability in MS Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with administering a Learning Management System nice to have, willingness to learn need to have.
• Knowledge of Storyline or Articulate nice to have, willingness to learn need to have.
• Demonstrated problem solving and judgment capabilities.
• Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict in a positive manner. Has an awareness of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings and capabilities of others and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities.
• Ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office, with demonstrated capability in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Learning Management system.
• Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Licensure/Certification(s) Mandatory where Applicable
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Work Group: Non Contract
Call Requirement: None
Remote or On-site: Hybrid On-site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt