Systems Analyst IT
Job ID 19-0035 Date posted 01/04/2019
Shift Length 8 Hours
Weekend Requirement None
Hours Per Two Week Pay Period 80
Department IT Corporate Applications
Location Robbinsdale, Minnesota
|The IT Systems Analyst is an expert in translating business needs into functional requirements, provides oversight of integration amongst application systems, participating in application selection and design, testing, conversion and implementation milestones. The IT Systems Analyst performs research and fact-finding to select, develop or modify applications, interfaces or reports. The IT Systems Analyst works closely between department customers, vendors, and other IT staff, and may assume a leadership role in analysis sessions, development of specifications, and small projects as assigned. The IT Systems Analyst works closely with Infrastructure Services and Customer Support staff to maintain and support the application system environment. The IT Systems Analyst will generally focus on one primary area of expertise. Focus areas include, but are not limited to: revenue cycle systems, clinical systems, ancillary department systems, and administrative, corporate or business systems.|
• BS or BA degree in business, healthcare, computer science or a minimum of 3 years of analytic work experience.
• Minimum 3 years in healthcare related field, using information technology in daily operations.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a large, complex healthcare technology environment required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in healthcare business analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Organization skills demonstrating the ability to work independently and efficiently.
• Working knowledge of HL7, SQL, database structure and reporting techniques and tools.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated customer service methodology and accountability.
|License Requirement||• Maintain professional/clinical competence, certification and/or licensure as applicable.|
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.