Social Worker MSW LICSW CPTApply
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Assess, recommend, develop, implement and evaluate an individualized plan of care according to the needs of each customer.
• Deliver outpatient therapy services to individuals, families and groups drawing from a knowledge base of various therapeutic theories, interventions and modalities.
• Provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing specified by administrative policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate initiative, good judgment, team work and problem-solving skills. Must be able to work well within an interdisciplinary healthcare team environment.
Education: Master’s Degree or higher degree from an accredited university or college.
Experience: One to two years in clinical psychotherapy or direct mental health care in a clinical setting in community clinic, hospital group practice or independent practice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements to achieve clinical, satisfaction and/or efficiency outcomes.
- Performs assessment and diagnosis.
- Performs counseling and psychotherapy to assist clients/families in adjusting to mental illness.
- Provides psychosocial assessments of clients/families situations, including social, psychological, medical, emotional, financial, and other related factors.
- Performs counseling to assist clients/families in adjusting to illness.
- Assists client/family in utilizing relevant and appropriate community resources.
- Documents appropriate information in the client's medical record to provide direction to professional staff regarding plan of care.
- Maintains contact with community agencies to promote the exchange of information and facilitate use of these services on behalf of clients.
Performs basic administrative tasks including statistical reporting and other related tasks.
Current license as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor who fulfills the requirements as set forth by the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health.
• 2 years’ working as a mental health practitioner
• Healthcare experience, especially in a clinic setting
Be part of a fast-paced, well-oiled multidisciplinary team at one of America’s top 50 best Trauma 1 Emergency Departments. Use your clinical expertise in our Mental Health Clinic, located in Robbinsdale, MN that respects your clinical judgement and needs your talent. Make a difference in the lives of those needing psychiatric interventions, assessments and referrals.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.