Must have one of the following:
• 3+ years providing direct customer service utilizing conflict resolution skills on a daily basis
• 2+ years direct patient contact in a level I trauma center in an emergency department setting
• 1+ years of security, law enforcement and/or military experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Basic computer knowledge required
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice preferred
• Must satisfactorily complete defensive tactics course within six months of employment, or have documented equivalent training (having occurred within the past twelve months prior to employment)
• Valid class D driver's license in state of residency with and acceptable driving record.
• Must be qualified by North Memorial Health Care Department of Transportation to operate hospital vehicles.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.