Revenue Integrity AnalystApply
• Reviews charging activities of each department to ensure that all activities are accounted for in the charge-master.
• Routinely evaluates and documents the revenue capture process for each department and identifies process improvements.
• Facilitates the coding and charge master build for all new services.
• Conducts routine claims analysis to verify charge master compliance and identify revenue improvements.
• Monitors Medicare and Medicaid web sites, as well as Payer websites and newsletters for changes impacting charging, coding and billing.
• Reviews and updates CPT, HCPCS and Revenue codes for individual departments.
• Prepares and conducts educational services to departments and staff pursuant to audit findings, regulatory changes and requirements, coding updates, and managed care billing requirement changes.
• Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
• The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
• The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
• BA/BS or equivalent preferred, or combination or education and applicable level and years of work experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a healthcare setting.
• Knowledge of CPT, HCPC, and Revenue Codes.
• CDM pre-work mapping and build experience preferred.
• EPIC and/or other Revenue system experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Coding experience or certification and/or relevant work in CDM or billing capacity.
• EPIC Revenue Systems.
• Project Management skills, self-directed, organized and ability to prioritize.
• Extensive problem solving abilities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Knowledge of clinical settings.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.