Registered Nurse - Open to New GraduatesApply
Unit/Department Specific (if applicable)
Variation of duties may result based on the assigned customer care unit(s). This may include differences in the specific clinical skills required of the RN. Unit based skill lists outline expectations beyond the house wide RN requirements.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
• Minimum of 6 months acute care RN experience required
Willing to consider new graduates for 0.7 FTE positions or higher with an Associate degree, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Nursing preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated leadership, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Additional certification preferred, as appropriate, for chosen area(s) of nursing practice (i.e., CEN, CCRN)
• Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practice.
• Knowledge of nursing ethics.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification, pre-employment requirement
• NRP - in applicable units
• TNCC - in applicable units
• ACLS - in applicable units
• Current Wisconsin RN license - in applicable units
• EMT - in applicable units
• PALS - Air Care RNs
• CEN, CCRN or CFRN within 18 months of hire date for Air Care RNs
• Home Health, Ambulance Services - Criticare and Air Care RNs: Valid Class D driver's license in state of residency with acceptable driving record, and annual proof of auto insurance per hospital policy
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.