Physician Hospitalist (NMMC Hosp Svc)Apply
• One or more years of experience in hospital acute care medicine preferred (experience in training program will be considered).
• Recent residency program graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Work requires a MD, DO, and completion of advanced graduate medical education in Internal Medicine with board eligibility or board certification in their respective field.
• Programs with emphasis on inpatient hospital rotations preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to balance work priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
• Works well independently in addition to being skilled in interdisciplinary collaboration.
• Demonstrates effective written and oral communication.
• Understanding of hospital-wide and department-specific policies and protocols.
• Current State of Minnesota Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license State Requirement
• Valid DEA Registration State Requirement
• Current medical staff credentials in Specialty NMHC Requirement
North Clinic offers excellent compensation and benefits package that fits your life. To learn more about North Clinic please visit their website at www.northclinic.com.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.