Lead Escort -Participates in coordinating established unit procedures to receive, process and assign customer transports. Customers may include: neonates, infants, children, adolescents, adults and elderly adults.
• Customer Escort experience preferred.
• Nursing Assistant experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to transport self and customers throughout medical center.
• Proficient in oral and written communication using English language sufficient to perform functions of positions
• Have an understanding of working in Windows Excel program.
• Demonstrates ability to set priorities and problem solve.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrates ability to organize, work independent, be detail oriented, handle frequent interruptions and present a positive professional image.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and technical skills.
• Ability to handle numerous incoming calls on phone.
• High School Graduate preferred.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.