Office Employee Class IIApply
Unit/Department Specific: (if applicable)
Mailroom: Responsible for mail distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail for North Memorial Health Care, Westhall, Easthall, Oakdale I and Oakdale II Medical Office Building and a variety of satallite clinics.
Information Desk: Provides directions to customer, visitors and team members and answers Patient Information Line as needed.
• Mailroom: Mailroom setting experience preferred.
• Information Desk: Previous experience as receptionist preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of and skill in using computer software applications.
• Mailroom: United States Postal Service Regulatory Requirement knowledge preferred.
• High school graduate or equivalent (i.e., GED) required.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.