Unit/Department Specific (if applicable)
Variation of duties may result based on the assigned customer care unit(s). This may include differences in the specific clinical skills required of the nursing assistant. Unit based skill lists outline expectations beyond the house wide nursing assistant requirements.*
*See supporting information available in Policy/Procedure # NA0002 - Customer Assignment.
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Successful completion of a state of Minnesota administered certification exam for nursing assistants.
• One year of nursing assistant experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in oral and written English sufficient to perform the essential functions of the position.
• Skill in basic computer operation.
High School Diploma/GED
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.