Food Service WorkerApply
Unit/Department Specific (if applicable)
For 8820, 8870 and 2840 operates cash register, documents daily menu selections, counts and justifies cash drawer. Exhibits first rate customer service skills
• High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
• Former institutional food service experience preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to problem solve in utilizing tally sheets
• Ability to perform basic math equations
• Ability to discern the difference in size and purpose of portion control
• Understands standard portions and the importance of portion control.
• Must be able to read, write, and follow oral and written directions in English.
• Must be able to speak to and greet customers in English in tray delivery/retail service.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.