Environmental Services AideApply
• Experience in related field preferred.
• For Lead Position: Experience in North Memorial Environmental Services Department preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to handle chemicals safely according to MSDS
• Proficient in oral and written communication using English language sufficient to perform functions of positions
• Ability to operate department equipment
• Must be a minimum of 18 (eighteen) years of age to operate bailer and compactor.
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.