Credentialing & Med Staff App AnalystApply
• Liaise between Credentialing Department, Medical Staff Office, IT department and credentialing database vendor (Morrisey)
• Creates and assigns user security roles to all system users.
• Coordinates implementation of system upgrades/interfaces in partnership with the vendor and IT, supports end-user testing and validation.
• Performs on-call end-user support for new functionalities and day-to-day difficulties; troubleshoots system issues and escalates to IT or vendor as needed.
• Works to improve business processes and department workflows; identifies opportunities to enhance current practices.
• Works with key stakeholders to identify questions/needs and provide solutions via reporting.
• Trains all staff on MSOW database components and provides continuous support to staff on features and functions of MSOW.
• Creates and enforces controls to ensure data integrity; compiles and maintains data dictionary and data entry rules documentation.
• Reports on data integrity and accuracy.
• Partners with other application analysts.
• Maintains statistics on the users to track accuracy, rework and timeliness.
• Oversees the use of the database to ensure consistent and appropriate use.
• Maintains tables, data fields and all aspects of the database for optimal data and feed.
• Creates and manages needed reports using Crystal reports, BOE and other available reporting tools for customers within and outside of North Memorial Health.
• Develops and delivers management reports that reflect the operating performance and compliance and quality with service standards, applicable state and accrediting agency requirements.
• Evaluates proposed changes to existing application(s) to identify potential adverse impact upon operations.
• Develops end-user documentation, training and communications regarding system projects and functionalities, develops and conducts classroom training sessions where appropriate.
• Performs backup assistance for other department functions as needed.
• Maintains knowledge of initial, reappointments and payer enrollment processes, providing backup as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Healthcare Informatics, or related field OR 4 years related experience in lieu of the Bachelor's degree required.
• 3 years’ experience credentialing/privileging.
• Experience with Morrisey Credentialing and Privileging Products.
• Ability to work independently in performing the work of the role while also being a strong team member.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of provider credentialing, privileging and provider enrollment and/or provider on-boarding processes.
• Training in Lean or other process improvement methodologies.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.