• High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
•Sterile Processing Technician Certification from one of the following: MCTC SPD program, CBSPD, IAHCSMM or equivalent certification OR; minimum 1 year SPD or Case Cart experience in lieu of certification
• Minimum 1 year SPD or Case Cart experience accepted in lieu of Sterile Processing Technician Certification from MCTC SPD, CBSPD, IAHCSMM or equivalent program/certification
• Previous Case Cart experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Possess basic computer usage/skills
• Ability to work independently and can provide exceptional customer service
• Ability to delineate colors
• Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to perform manual decontamination, inspection, assembly and packaging methods for sterilization.
• Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to operate automated SPD Equipment.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.