Business Relationship Manager ITApply
• Develops, builds, and nurtures relationships with assigned Operational areas of the company
• Partners with Operations stakeholders to identify, define and prioritize opportunities with IT requirements
• Manages the IT Assessment process for assigned Operational areas, working in concert with IT subject matter experts, Operations, solution vendors, etc. to complete an IT Assessment Summary to enable informed decision making for the Operational area(s) and IT Governance bodies
• Serves as a point of escalation for Operations and IT Leadership to address technology and/or IT process related items
• Establishes and maintains formal communication channels through which the Operations can engage IT and IT can engage with Operations
• Shepards, in partnership with Operations, requests and projects identified through the right workflows and/or governance bodies
• Engages in several projects by working closely with IT project managers, IT Leadership and the Operations Team
• Introduces process and technology opportunities
• Eliminates barriers between the Business and IT - Partner with IT Leadership to continually improve services to align with Operational needs
• Ensures Service Management metrics created, reviewed with Operations and monitored
• Partners with Operations and IT Leadership to understand strategic and tactical business objectives and define quantifiable and qualitative measurements of success. Serve a project quality auditor both during and after project completion to ensure KPIs are met.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
• BS or BA in computer science or business desired, or seven years of experience within an Information Technology setting
• Experience with large, complex organizations, multi-campuses multi-client preferred.
• Experience with complex healthcare-related enterprise applications preferred.
• Experience with a Med-Large IT Workflow Management tool/system preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong technology skills and business acumen
• Experience working with all levels of management
• Working knowledge of all MS Office applications including Visio
• Demonstrated knowledge of change control process and procedures
• Excellent writing skills, polished verbal communication skills
• Foundational understanding of IT workflow life cycle
• Strong customer service orientation
• Highly motivated, hands-on problem solver
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.