Unit/Department Specific (if applicable)
Psychiatry: Team leader/member of psychiatric treatment team supervising team meetings, facilitating collaborative care and overseeing activities of mid-level providers.
Medical/Surgical floors: Providing consult/liaison services to patients referred by appropriate staff for the purposes of treatment and appropriate disposition in a timely manner. Supervises mid-level staff providing these services.
Emergency Department: Provides appropriate consultation when requested in collaboration with Emergency Behavioral Medicine Staff, Emergency Department Physicians, and staff.
Out-Patient Departments: Provides appropriate consultative services including supervision of care managers, mid-level providers and direct patient care in the clinics as requested or designated.
• Completed approved residency training in Adult Psychiatry and board eligiable or board certified.
• Board Certified or Eligible in Adult Psychiatry
• Current Medical Staff Credentials and privileges for hospital and clinical privileges by North Memorial Medial Staff credentialing process and hospital privileges
• Board Certified or eligible in Adult Psychiatry
• Completed approved residency training in Adult Psychiatry
FTE 1.0 (80 hours per 2 weeks)
Patient contact hours 36
60 minute new consults; 30 minute patient follow ups
Work schedule M-F day time
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.