Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must complete credentialing & privileging requirements upon hire.
• Ability to remain or become awake and alert during on-call hours which include non-clinic hours, nights, and weekends.
• Ability to answer patient and family concerns and provide medical advice by telephone to the ambulatory population when necessary.
• DEA Cert
• Graduation from an ABMS approved residency.
• Graduation from Medical school.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.