Physician Hospitalist (NM-MGH Hos Svc)Apply
• One or more years of experience in hospital acute care medicine preferred (experience in training program will be considered).
• Recent residency program graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Work requires a MD, DO, and completion of advanced graduate medical education in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with board eligibility or board certification in their respective field.
• Programs with emphasis on inpatient hospital rotations preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to balance work priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
• Works well independently in addition to being skilled in interdisciplinary collaboration.
• Demonstrates effective written and oral communication.
• Understanding of hospital-wide and department-specific policies and protocols.
• Board eligible or certified by an ABMS-approved specialty State Requirement • Current State of Minnesota Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license State Requirement • Valid DEA Registration State Requirement • Current medical staff credentials in Specialty NMHC Requirement
• Shifts are primarily days, 6 hours swing shifts and no nights.
• EMR is EPIC
• 7on/7off model
• Location is Maple Grove Hospital in Maple Grove, MN