Supervisor Primary Care
Job ID 19-0575 Date posted 04/12/2019
Shift Length 8 Hours
Weekend Requirement None
Hours Per Two Week Pay Period 80
Department NMH Clinic - Fridley
Location Fridley, Minnesota
|The Primary Care Supervisor plans, implements, coordinates, ensures compliance and evaluates operations within specific clinics of accountability within Primary Care at North Memorial Health. In performing these duties the Supervisor works closely with the Primary Care Manager in all aspects of site coordination, ultimately assisting in creating a customer/patient focused environment. The Supervisor uses critical thinking skills to problem solve and resolve issues. In addition to performing staff management activities at the direction of the Clinic Manager, such as interviewing, training and orientation, and performance feedback, the Supervisor schedules and coordinates services and work assignments daily to ensure safe, efficient, and compliant service delivery. Additionally, the Supervisor assures continuous improvement through ongoing mentoring, coaching and performance assessment. They serve as resource to staff and customers on billing, authorization, computer systems, scheduling processes and regulatory/compliance issues. They also act as a resource to staff in developing, implementing, and evaluating patient care standards to meet the needs of the patient populations served. Finally, the Supervisor partners with providers and clinical staff to ensure quality care and leads quality improvement initiatives.|
|Requirements||Education and Experience|
• Bachelor's degree and five or more (5+) years of experience in a clinic setting required.
• Associate's degree and ten or more (10+) years of experience in a clinic setting required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated leadership, excellent communication, organization and management skills.
• Demonstrated skill in promoting and providing the excellent customer service.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with clinical, professional administrative staff and diverse patient population.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications.
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.