Physician Assistant Urgent CareApply
• Completion of a physician assistant program accredited by the Accreditation Review on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). ARC-PA with neonatology specialty for NICU.
• Three years’ experience required; three to five years' preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Understanding of hospital-wide and department-specific policies and protocols.
• Current Minnesota Registration/Licensure as a Physician Assistant
• Applicants issued a Temporary Registration by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice may work as a physician assistant but may not prescribe medications. (A temporary registration is granted to physician assistants who have not yet obtained NCCOA certification.)
• Applicants issued a Temporary Permit by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice may work as a physician assistant, including prescribing medications. (A temporary permit is granted to physician assistants who have obtained NCCPA certification.) The PA’s sponsoring physician must submit a DEA co-sign letter to the North Memorial Health Care Credentialing Office if applicant does not have a DEA certificate
• Physician Assistant Certification through National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). (Applicants may be allowed to complete the credentialing process pending certification if the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice has granted a Temporary Registration.)
• Current medical staff credentials in Specialty/Department
At North Memorial Health, we’re on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.