Requisition Number: 506743
Become an Internal Medicine Physician at North Memorial Health!
If you’re looking to join a team that works collaboratively, has a calling to empower patients to achieve their best health, and delivers unmatched patient service to get them there, then you might be the next North Memorial Clinic Internal Medicine physician at our Maple Grove Internal Medicine Clinic in the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Our Internal Medicine physicians are deeply connected to their practice community.
Because North Memorial is independent, and small but mighty, we think differently. We started as a single hospital in 1954 by a doctor who had a vision for the future to do healthcare better, and we’ve picked that up and run with it. So, can a health system make healthcare…healthier? We say yes, and so do a lot of others, because we’re widely considered a leader in regional healthcare.
Why become a North Memorial Clinic Physician? Internal Medicine careers here include:
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee, including a signing bonus, with the ability to receive the greater of guarantee or production compensation
- Outpatient only call with nurse triage as first point as contact
- Call is by phone, less than one week/year
- Collaboration with MTM Pharmacists, Care Coordination, Nurse Call Center, Diabetes Educators, Community Paramedics, and Social Workers
- No evening or weekend schedule requirements
- Work/life balance
- Epic electronic health record
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, disability, dental, and vision
- Robust retirement plans including 401k with company match and 457b
- CME and Paid Professional Fees (medical staff dues, DEA, license fees)
- Relocation assistance
What background Internal Medicine Physicians bring:
- Graduate of an accredited Medical or Osteopathic School
- Completion of an accredited ABMS-approved residency
- Ability to obtain a Minnesota Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license
- Valid DEA Registration
About North Memorial Health:
Our inventive spirit is interwoven throughout our network of 24 clinics which includes 13 primary clinics, 5 specialty clinics, 4 urgent care/urgency centers, emergency care offerings, and two hospitals covering five counties.
North Memorial Health comprises an expansive care delivery network that includes:
- Primary care and 45+ specialties
- Community Paramedic program with advanced trained, seasoned 911 paramedics providing personal attention with hospital-grade technology
- Nationally accredited programs including:
- Bariatric & Metabolic Weight Loss
- Stroke Program
- Heart and Vascular
- Sleep Medicine
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- 1,600+ providers on medical staff
- 210+ employed physicians and 250+ employed APPs
- Ground and air transport that is one of the largest not-for-profit ambulance service programs in the country, with 115 ground-based ambulances and 7 emergency medical helicopter flight bases serving communities throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Two hospital, healthcare system that serves the north, central, and west communities in the Twin Cities metro area drawing referrals from Minnesota, parts of Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas.
- Robbinsdale Hospital, established in 1954, is a recognized top Level 1 Trauma center for 25 years, as well as serving as a Level II pediatric trauma center, and Level III NICU.
- Maple Grove Hospital, established in 2009, is recognized as a top hospital in the state for Women and Children Care, with a Level III NICU, and is the largest Family Birth Center in the state (~5,000 deliveries per year and over 50,000 babies delivered). Both have been named to the 2022 Fortune/Merative 100 Top Hospitals® list, 2023 Women’s Choice Award Best Hospitals list
Live, Work & Play
Build your practice in lovely Maple Grove, a vibrant suburb just a few miles from the heart of Minneapolis.
Maple Grove has grown and developed by leaps and bounds in recent years. Enjoy the full feel of Minnesota lake life with the amenities of suburban life: 4,000 acres of parkland and 13 lakes balanced with new restaurants, some of the best and widest shopping the Twin Cities metro area has to offer, excellent schools, and growing economy thanks to all the businesses here, including Boston Scientific.
With quick, easy access to Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the greater Twin Cities area, you can experience a day celebrating one of our home teams - Twins, Vikings, Timberwolves and Wild; take in a concert at historic First Avenue; enjoy the magnificent park system of 180 parks with 55 miles of biking and walking paths, 22 lakes, 12 gardens and, seven golf courses; see a play at the international recognized Guthrie Theater, and shop and play at the Mall of America.
Among one of the highest concentrations of corporate headquarters and research institutions in a major metro area, the Twin Cities area has a cosmopolitan spirit, a vibrant international community, and a broad range of cultural institutions.
Minnesota is a great place to live!
Join our healthcare family!
Reach out to our recruiter for a confidential conversation or create an application by following the link below.
Please e-mail your CV to Mark Peterson, Physician Recruiter.
All inquiries are confidential.
Cell: (612) 558-3983
Office: (763) 581-2986