Why North Memorial Health?
At North Memorial Health you will be a valuable member of our inclusive and nurturing team that values professional growth, offering big benefits like tuition reimbursement and a supportive culture with a world of education and training opportunities.
Our health system encompasses two hospital locations in Robbinsdale and Maple Grove as well as a network of 24 clinics which includes 13 primary clinics, 5 specialty clinics, 4 urgent care/urgency centers and emergency care offerings covering five counties. Our Robbinsdale Hospital, established in 1954, is a 385-bed facility recognized as the top Level 1 Trauma center for 25 years, as well as serving as a Level II pediatric trauma center, and Level III NICU. Our Maple Grove Hospital was established in 2009, is a 134-bed facility recognized as a top hospital in the state for Women and Children Care, with a Level III NICU, and is the largest Family Birth Center in the state (~5,000 deliveries per year and over 50,000 babies delivered). Both have been named to the 2022 Fortune/Merative 100 Top Hospitals® list, 2023 Women’s
Benefits the North Way!
As North Memorial Health is a non-profit organization you are eligible for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness program. Most part-time and all full-time positions are eligible for benefits.
- Adoption Reimbursement up to $3000 per child!
- Child Care Discount Program with New Horizon 10% off weekly childcare tuition!
- Education Reimbursement up to $3000 annually!
- 24/7 Fitness Center Access for all benefit eligible team members!
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At North Memorial Health we recognize that the strength of our team lies in our diversity and make every effort to embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person on our team. We strive to ensure that everyone feels like they are a valuable part of our community, with initiatives that reinforce our belief in diversity, equity, and inclusivity, to promote a workforce that enables authenticity, as we want to be our best when providing effective services to our patients. We acknowledge and celebrate the unique traditions, backgrounds, languages, beliefs, and customs of our community, and want everyone to feel welcome. Through our DE&I initiatives we hope to dispel myths, assumptions, and acts of implicit bias. Some of these initiatives include:
- Addressing system racism and inequities through our Safer Work Environment (Safer) initiative
- Use of pronoun badges and preferred names
- Encouraging cultural awareness through education and training
About this position
The Application Administrator, Senior, is an application design and configuration expert for vendor-purchased and NMHC developed applications. Acts as liaison with designated department business owners and super users, application vendors, educators, and support staff regarding application upgrades, requests, and optimization. The Application Administrator, Senior, will often be experienced in multiple areas of expertise, being cross trained on related applications. Application focus areas include patient access, revenue cycle, clinical, ancillary department and/or administrative or corporate applications. This position will function as an application team member, often acting as a resource and mentor for other team members as well as across other IT Departments.
Application Administrator, Senior: Security – Additional knowledge and coordination of user security, including user role definition and templates, source systems for user identification and integration with network services is expected. Works closely with application and infrastructure staff to support IT security policy and procedures.
Managed Care: Additional duties in the Managed Care department supports the management and development of our payer reimbursement methodologies and rates. This includes annual rate analysis, trend analysis, data mining, and the development/maintenance of monthly payer reimbursement scorecards. This position will provide consultation and proactive support in the development, analysis, interpretation, and management of a variety of complex data sources to support payer negotiations and the development of innovative reimbursement strategies.
• BA/BS in information technology, healthcare or related business degree with 7 years of related application use within a business or healthcare work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years in a healthcare related field, using information technology in daily operations
• For Managed Care - EPIC certification is required
• Demonstrated analytical critical thinking skills for process development or problem resolution.
• Demonstrated expertise and efficiency in customer service methodology and accountability.
• Demonstrated working knowledge and expertise of healthcare processes and application system coordination.
• Demonstrated knowledge of database structure and working practice of reporting techniques and tools.
• Maintained professional/clinical competence, certification and/or licensure as applicable
• Certified training, followed by demonstrated competency certification in applicable software within six (6) weeks of class completion
The North Memorial Health System is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with every qualification listed, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may still be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Work Group: Non Contract
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Call Requirement: None
Remote or On-site: Hybrid Remote
FLSA Status: Exempt