Join our North Memorial Health Outpatient Mental Health Services Center Provider Team!
If you’re looking to join a team that works collaboratively, has a calling to empower patients to achieve their best health, and delivers unmatched patient service to get them there, then you might be the next North Memorial Clinic Outpatient Mental Health Services Psychiatrist.
Because North Memorial is independent, and small but mighty, we think differently. We started as a single hospital in 1954 by a doctor who had a vision for the future to do healthcare better, and we’ve picked that up and run with it. So, can a health system make healthcare…healthier? We say yes, and so do a lot of others, because we’re widely considered a leader in regional healthcare.
Our Outpatient Mental Health Service Center providers are deeply connected to their practice communities. We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Psychiatrist to join our Outpatient provider team. You will have your own patient panel, delivering direct patient care in a hybrid office-based clinic. In addition, you will act as a member of the patient care team that includes therapeutic and medical care providers. Our Psychiatrists help ensure that the delivery of quality therapeutic support is provided to each of our patients through a trauma informed and culturally responsive lens.
Why Become a North Memorial Clinic Psychiatric Mental Health Physician? Careers Here Include:
- Established collaborative and collegial team.
- Competitive salary-based compensation.
- Work/life balance.
- Epic electronic health record.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, disability, dental, and vision.
- Robust retirement plans including 401k with company match and 457b.
- CME and Paid Professional Fees (medical staff dues, DEA, license fees).
- Vacation/CME days.
- Relocation assistance.
What Background Psychiatrists Bring:
- Graduate of an accredited Medical or Osteopathic School required.
- Board eligible or Board certified in Adult Psychiatry.
- One or more years’ experience in Psychiatry preferred
- Current State of Minnesota Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy license
- Valid DEA Registration
- Current medical staff credentials in Specialty and privileges for hospital and clinics
- Completed approved residency training in Adult Psychiatry
About North Memorial Health:
Our inventive spirit is interwoven throughout our network of 24 clinics which includes 13 primary clinics, 5 specialty clinics, 4 urgent care/urgency centers, emergency care offerings, and two hospitals covering five counties.
North Memorial Health comprises an expansive care delivery network that includes:
- Two hospital, healthcare system that serves the north, central, and west communities in the Twin Cities metro area drawing referrals from Minnesota, parts of Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas.
- Robbinsdale Hospital, established in 1954, is a recognized top Level 1 Trauma center for 25 years, as well as serving as a Level II pediatric trauma center, and Level III NICU.
- Maple Grove Hospital, established in 2009, is recognized as a top hospital in the state for Women and Children Care, with a Level III NICU, and is the largest Family Birth Center in the state (~5,000 deliveries per year and over 50,000 babies delivered). Both have been named to the 2022 Fortune/Merative 100 Top Hospitals® list, 2023 Women’s Choice Award Best Hospitals list.
- Primary care and 45+ specialties
- Community Paramedic program with advanced trained, seasoned 911 paramedics providing personal attention with hospital-grade technology.
- 1,600+ providers on medical staff
- 210+ employed physicians and 250+ employed APPs.
Live, Work & Play
Build your practice at our beautiful Robbinsdale campus, just minutes away from the heart of Minneapolis and the magnificent park system of 180 parks with 55 miles of biking and walking paths, 22 lakes, 12 gardens and, seven golf courses.
Among one of the highest concentrations of corporate headquarters and research institutions in a major metro area, the Twin Cities area has a cosmopolitan spirit, a vibrant international community, and a broad range of cultural institutions. Music, theater, and world-class art, history, and culture museums thrive here alongside abundant sports and recreation opportunities.
With quick, easy access to Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the greater Twin Cities area, you can experience a day celebrating one of our home teams - Twins, Vikings, Timberwolves and Wild; take in a concert at historic First Avenue; enjoy the magnificent park system of; see a play at the internationally recognized Guthrie Theater, and shop and play at the Mall of America.
Whether you are looking for a cosmopolitan urban or suburban neighborhood, Minneapolis is nationally recognized as an outstanding place to live.
Join our healthcare family!
Reach out to our recruiter for a confidential conversation.
Please e-mail your CV to Joanie Natalizio, Physician Recruiter
Work Group: Physicians
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Call Requirement: None
Remote or On-site: On-site
FLSA Status: Exempt