About North Memorial Health
At North Memorial Health, you're part of an inclusive health family that is rooted in our values of relationships, inventiveness, and accountability. Empathy and care are at the heart of North's culture which is designed to actively support each team member's wellbeing and growth. Our strength lies in our diversity, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we empower customers to achieve their best health.
About this position
Responsible for the overall operations of the IT Infrastructure technology. This position works closely and in partnership with the IT Customer Support team and the various Applications teams to plan, design, support, and operate the IT Infrastructure department and technology in a manner to ensure that business information is secure and accessible, ensuring business operations run effectively. This scope of responsibility is all technology - telephone systems and circuits, internet, firewalls/DMZ, IP network and communications rooms (equipment, software/protocols, and cabling), computer and data storage, backups, interfaces, databases, monitoring, test systems/platforms, data security - to provide solutions and services that align with organizational standards and needs. Coordinates IT workflow management across all areas of the IT Infrastucture Operations department including but not limited to Incident and Problem management, Change Control, Standard Service catalog requests, Lifecycle and Asset Management, Configuration Management, and general use of formal checklists. Develops and maintains strategic solutions for the enterprise in the area of IT Customer Support and Desktop services. Ensures maximum utilization of technology and available resources while achieving financial expectations.
What we’ll expect from you
• Achieves key patient care, financial and/or operational outcomes as found in annual work plan.
• Leverages and adheres to systems and processes that drive accountability for patient care, financial and operational outcomes.
• Works effectively with team colleagues and other key partners to execute divisional and/or departmental initiatives and day-to-day operations.
• Effectively communicates with teammates and key partners.
• Develops talent within the team, including acquiring, engaging and retaining.
• Staffs, organizes and schedules the team to leverage maximum labor productivity.
• Understands, tracks and focuses the team on metrics that measure key business outcomes.
• Translates business support vision and strategies to team level and mobilizes allocated resources to support business operations. Thought Leadership (Analysis, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen)
• Exhibit Inventiveness
• Act Strategically
• Use Financial Data
Results Leadership (Focus on Customers, Managing Execution, Results Orientation)
• Meet Customer Needs
• See Challenges as Opportunities
• Support Team Members to anticipate customer's needs
People Leadership (Engage and Inspire, Talent Enhancement)
• Engage Team Member engagement
• Set performance expectations and drive personal accountability
• Build Relationships
Personal Leadership (Adaptabiliy)
• Embrace Change
• Create environment for team members to provide the best customer service
• Accept Accountability • Recognizes and complies with legal, regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial's Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field preferred.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• 5 years of experience in a complex multi-site, multi-campus customer service or technology support environment.
• 3 years of experience with customer support systems and products. • Demonstrated leadership, communication, service excellence, organizational and management skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL concepts.
Licensure/Certification(s) Mandatory where Applicable
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: Weekends as Needed
Work Group: Non Contract
Call Requirement: Off Premise Call
Remote or On-site: Hybrid Remote
FLSA Status: Exempt