About North Memorial Health
At North Memorial Health, you're part of an inclusive health family that is rooted in our values of relationships, inventiveness, and accountability. Empathy and care are at the heart of North's culture which is designed to actively support each team member's wellbeing and growth. Our strength lies in our diversity, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we empower customers to achieve their best health.
About this position
Relieves the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Board of Trustees of administrative functions in order to increase the time they have available for executive level responsibilities.Anticipates the business needs of the CEO and provides the necessary administrative and project support to CEO and Board of Trustees. Manages CEO's schedule, triages calls, provides information according to policy/authority and composes and transcribes correspondence, presentation and reports. Develops and monitors budgets for CEO's cost centers and reporting divisions. Responds to complaints from patients, visitors, outside agencies and other customers, resolving the issue or referring to appropriate party. Liaison between the office of the CEO and Board of Trustees for any business division within the system.
What we’ll expect from you
• Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
• The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
• The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
• Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial’s Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• Associate degree required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Exceptional organizational, time management, logical problem-solving, prioritization and decision-making skills required
• Ability to effectively and professionally handle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with frequent interruptions under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work with independently, with little-to-no supervision
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
Licensure/Certification(s) Mandatory where Applicable
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Work Group: Non Contract
Call Requirement: None
Remote or On-site: On-site
FLSA Status: Exempt