About North Memorial Health
At North Memorial Health, you're part of an inclusive health family that is rooted in our values of relationships, inventiveness, and accountability. Empathy and care are at the heart of North's culture which is designed to actively support each team member's wellbeing and growth. Our strength lies in our diversity, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we empower customers to achieve their best health.
About this position
Performs imaging procedures in an efficient and safe manner. Customers may include neonate, infants, children, adolescent, adult or geriatric
What we’ll expect from you
• Performs imaging exams and procedures accurately. Applies critical thinking skills appropriately.
• Recognizes emergent situations and responds appropriately.
• Maintains accurate customer medical records. Ensures confidentiality of all medical records.
• Utilizes Imaging and hospital computer systems correctly.
• Interacts with physicians, team members, customers, and families in professional manner.
• Has access to medications appropriate to their job duties.
• Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
• The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
• The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
• Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial’s Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• 1 year modality specific experience (CT, MR, Cath Lab, or Interventional Radiology) preferred.
• ARRT Registered Radiologic Technologist
• Current BLS Certification
• ACLS (Only required for Cath Lab)
Licensure/Certification(s) Mandatory where Applicable
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Nights 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Work Group: ADIT
Call Requirement: None
Remote or On-site: On-site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt