About this position
Provides high-level administrative support for one or more executives at the Vice President level or above. Manages schedules, screens calls, coordinates in house and virtual meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements. Prepares complex and confidential documents, takes and distributes meeting minutes, gathers data and prepares reports for presentations to various parties, relays confidential information, gathers and interprets information to develop reports and maintain departmental files, assists in monitoring departmental budgets, and composes and proofreads correspondence
Variation of duties will result within the assigned department. This may include differences in the specific skills and duties required, as well as the number and level of executives being supported.
What we’ll expect from you
Independently provides administrative support to one or more executives and other designated staff, including scheduling appointments and managing calendars, taking phone messages, making travel arrangements, etc.
• Anticipates the business needs of the executive and provides the appropriate support.
• Triages voice and email correspondence for the executive.
• Schedules meetings, coordinates meeting rooms, food/beverage, and technical equipment as needed.
• Prepares materials for meetings, attends meetings, records minutes to accurately reflect outcomes, and distributes to appropriate staff.
• Gathers, compiles, verifies and analyzes information for the executive in various documents such as memos, letters, reports, and presentations.
• Greets and interacts with various customer groups. Communicates effectively with customers, families, team members and other customers to resolve problems or provide requested information
• Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
• The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
• The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
• Recognizes and complies with legal, regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial's Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Successful completion of medical terminology course or demonstrated past working experience requiring application of medical terminology preferred.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Minimum of 7 years of administrative support experience – with at least 5 years supporting executive levels.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Exceptional organizational, time management, problem-solving, prioritization and decision-making skills required.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Visio, Adobe Professional and PowerPoint required.
• Ability to effectively and professionally handle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with frequent interruptions under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Work Group: Non Contract
Call Requirement: None