About this position
The Revenue Cycle Analyst provides analytical and reporting assistance to the Revenue Cycle team. This position's main responsibilities include: running reports from various systems, analyzing data to help identify receivable risks and trends, and providing feedback on possible corrective actions.
What we’ll expect from you
• Maintain and distribute various reports (weekly, monthly, ad hoc) that support Revenue Cycle.
• Analyze complex data sets and present trends to various departments.
• Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
• The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
• The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
• Recognizes and complies with legal, regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial's Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably a degree with Business/Healthcare focus.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• One - two years of experience working with Microsoft applications preferred
• One - two years of experience in reporting and analytical analysis required preferred
• One year of Epic experience preferred
• Maintenance of continuing education hours through AHIMA preferred
• One year of experience with report writing (Crystal, Excel, Access)
• Strong understanding of Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Access
• Skilled in compiling, analyzing and presenting complex data sets
• Knowledge of Revenue Cycle models, systems and processes preferably in a healthcare setting
• Ability to work with various teams on time sensitive projects
• Knowledge of programming tools such as EPIC, Crystal, SQL, and SAP Business Objects
Hours per two week pay period: 80
Shift: Days 8 hours
Weekend Requirement: None
Work Group: Non Contract
Call Requirement: None